iNDIVIDUALIZED sTUDIES eMPHASIS rEQUIREMENTS
|Code ||Title ||Hours |
|INDS 3800||Individualized Studies Seminar||3|
|INDS 3805||Individualized Studies Lab||1|
With program approval, minimum 6 credits lower division and 9 credits upper division courses
At the successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Formulate real-world problems and issues by integrating theories, methods, content, and perspectives from multiple disciplines.
- Assemble research in the academic and professional literature related to various discipline-specific fields.
- Author cogent, organized, articulate, research-based written and oral communication.
- Integrate theories, methods, content and perspectives from multiple disciplines to produce an original, research-based artifact, performance, event, or paper.
- Synthesize diverse sociocultural and academic perspectives.